Monday, April 30, 2012

Goals Update - April

Wow - I can't believe another month of 2012 is over! This year is flying by! April was a good month for us, got some good relaxation in, but got started on some big goals too and had lots of fun!

Here's April's update:

1.   Blog – I did much better blogging in April than I did in March. I hope to continue to blog more as life continues to happen.
2.   Marathon Training – This has gone down hill fast. I haven't been running or working out or anything. I'm not sure what I'm going to do to get back on track with this, but I'll come up with something. Just not sure what to do...
3.   CPA –  I made a lot of progress here in April. I got my passport back, so now I have my matching ids and am ready to go. I also scheduled my first exam and started studying! I'll be taking the Audit portion on May 19th. (Josh will be taking the Social Studies certification test on this day too, so pray for both of us! It'll be a big testing day for both of us.)
4.   Books – I finished book #2 and am 52% through book #3. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon and can move on to book #4. I am confident that by the end of June, I'll be on track and finished with 6 books. We'll see, but with the sunny days of summer coming, my days of sitting by the pool reading are increasing!
5.   Clean out the clutter – Didn't really do much as far as cleaning out clutter this month and as I said before, we probably won't do much more until we're getting ready to move.

May is already looking to be a very busy month for us. The next few weekends we'll be headed to College Station for Final Review, headed to Waco for my sister's graduation from Baylor, and then it's test weekend. At least the weekend we have off at the end of the month is a nice long weekend thanks to Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment