Saturday, August 31, 2013

Friday Night Lights: RHS vs Irving MacArthur

FOOTBALL IS BACK! I don't think I've ever anticipated the start of a season so much. I am pumped that football season is here! I know it means that Coach is now working long hours and not at home as much, but FOOTBALL IS HERE!! Can you tell I'm excited?!


Richardson had their first game of the season last night against Irving MacArthur and kicked it off with an exciting game resulting in a win! The Eagles didn't look very good in the first half and trailed 14-0 at the half, but thankfully the kids didn't give up and came back to fight hard in the second half. There was some back and forth in the second half of being up, then down, but the Eagles scored the winning touchdown on a 35 yard pass to make the score 21-20 (the final score) with 15.9 seconds left in the game. It was crazy! With an exciting win like this to start the season, I'm eager to see what this season holds. Hopefully we have a excellent season this year! We're certainly off for to a great start!

Season Record: 1-0

Next week: RHS vs Frisco Wakeland











No comments:

Post a Comment